Hollywood, Florida is a beautiful coastal city located in the heart of South Florida. From its golden beaches and lush parks to its vibrant culture and rich history, Hollywood has something to offer for everyone. Here are 20 things you can do while visiting Hollywood, Florida:
- Stroll along the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk: Take a walk along the famous 2.5-mile promenade that runs along the Atlantic Ocean and enjoy the scenic views.
- Visit the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood: This center features exhibitions and performances of visual and performing arts.
- Explore the Hollywood Historical Society Museum: Learn about the history of Hollywood and the surrounding area.
- Visit the Anne Kolb Nature Center: This park features trails, observation towers, and educational exhibits about the local ecosystem.
- Enjoy a concert or show at the ArtsPark at Young Circle: This outdoor performing arts venue features concerts, plays, and other events.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Hollywood: Take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean or lounge on the sand and soak up the sun.
- Visit the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Try your luck at the casino or enjoy a night of entertainment.
- Take a walk through the West Lake Park: This park features nature trails, picnic areas, and a scenic lake.
- Visit the Young At Art Museum: This museum is dedicated to promoting creativity and the arts for children and families.
- Play a round of golf at the Diplomat Golf & Tennis Club: This club features two 18-hole golf courses, a tennis center, and a spa.
- Shop at the Hollywood Fashion Center: This shopping center features a variety of stores, including boutiques, specialty shops, and department stores.
- Enjoy a meal at one of the city’s famous restaurants: Hollywood is home to several top-rated restaurants, including L, Cielito Lindo, and Valentino Cucina Italiana.
- Take a boat tour of the Intracoastal Waterway: Explore the scenic waterways and see the local wildlife.
- Attend a festival or event in Hollywood: The city is home to several popular festivals and events, including the Hollywood Beach Craft Festival, the Hollywood Art Walk, and the Hollywood International Film Festival.
- Explore the Topeekeegee Yugnee Park: This park features picnic areas, playgrounds, and trails.
- See a movie at the Hollywood Beach Theatre: This historic open-air theatre has been entertaining visitors for over 80 years.
- Take a scenic drive along the A1A: This road runs along the Atlantic Ocean and offers scenic views of the coastline.
Whether you’re a history buff, an art lover, or an outdoor enthusiast, there’s something for everyone in Hollywood, Florida. Come explore this vibrant coastal city and discover all it has to offer.