Calabasas, California is a small city located in the western San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles County. Known for its upscale living and picturesque scenery, Calabasas is a great destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether you’re a resident or a visitor, there are plenty of things to see and do in this beautiful city. Here are 20 things that you can do in Calabasas:
- Visit the Calabasas Farmers’ Market – The Calabasas Farmers’ Market is a must-visit for foodies and those looking for fresh, locally-sourced produce. You’ll find a variety of fruits and vegetables, bread, cheese, and even honey all grown and produced by local farmers and vendors.
- Take a Hike – Calabasas is home to several beautiful hiking trails, including the popular Calabasas Peak Motorway, which offers stunning views of the city and the surrounding mountains.
- Explore the Calabasas Commons – The Calabasas Commons is a shopping and dining destination that features a variety of stores and restaurants, as well as a movie theater and other entertainment options.
- Relax at the Calabasas Pool and Tennis Center – The Calabasas Pool and Tennis Center is a great place to cool off and relax during the summer months. It offers a variety of amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and a playground.
- Visit the Leonis Adobe Museum – The Leonis Adobe Museum is a historical site that provides a glimpse into the past of Calabasas. The museum features a restored adobe home and several other buildings that were built in the 19th century.
- Enjoy the nightlife – Calabasas has a thriving bar and nightlife scene. Visitors can enjoy drinks and live music at local bars and lounges such as The Canyon and the Calabasas Inn.
- Visit the Malibu Creek State Park – Malibu Creek State Park is located just minutes from Calabasas and offers a variety of recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, and rock climbing.
- Take a scenic drive – Calabasas is surrounded by beautiful mountains and scenic roads, making it a great place to take a leisurely drive.
- Go to The Commons – The Commons is a popular outdoor shopping center that features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Visit the Calabasas Lake – Calabasas Lake is a beautiful spot for a picnic, fishing, and boating.
- Attend a concert at the Calabasas Civic Center – The Calabasas Civic Center hosts a variety of concerts and events throughout the year.
- Visit the Calabasas Library – The Calabasas Library has a wide collection of books and magazines, as well as free Wi-Fi and computers.
- Take a yoga class – Calabasas has a variety of yoga studios and instructors that offer classes for all levels.
- Play golf – Calabasas has several golf courses, including the Calabasas Golf and Country Club.
- Visit the Calabasas Country Club – The Calabasas Country Club is a beautiful spot for a day of swimming and relaxing.
- Visit the Calabasas Nature Center – The Calabasas Nature Center is a great place to learn about the local flora and fauna.
Calabasas is a great destination for those looking for a peaceful escape from the city. Whether you’re interested in outdoor activities, shopping, or history, there is something for everyone in this beautiful city. Take the time to explore the farmers’ market, hike the trails, relax at the pool, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.