14 Things To Do In Denver Colorado
Denver, Colorado is a vibrant and exciting city with plenty to see and do. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a returning local, there’s always something new to discover in this bustling metropolis. Here are 14 things to do in Denver that are sure to make your stay a memorable one:
- Visit the Denver Botanic Gardens to see a variety of plants and flowers from around the world.
- Take a stroll through the Denver Art Museum, which features a diverse collection of art from around the globe.
- Enjoy a hike in the Rocky Mountains, which offer some of the most breathtaking views in Colorado.
- Visit the Denver Zoo, which is home to a wide variety of animals from all over the world.
- Take a tour of the Coors Brewery, one of the largest and most popular breweries in the United States.
- Check out the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, which features a wide variety of exhibits on natural history and science.
- Go skiing or snowboarding at one of the many ski resorts near Denver, such as Vail or Breckenridge.
- Visit the Denver Mint, which produces millions of coins every year.
- Take a walk through the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, which features a wide variety of plants and flowers in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Visit the Molly Brown House Museum, which was once the home of “unsinkable” Molly Brown, a survivor of the Titanic disaster.
- Take a tour of the Denver Firefighters Museum, which features a wide variety of exhibits on the history of firefighting.
- Check out the Denver Museum of Contemporary Art, which features a wide variety of contemporary art from around the world.
- Visit the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, which features a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts.
- Take a tour of the Denver Capitol Building, which is home to the state government of Colorado.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Denver, Colorado. Whether you’re interested in history, art, nature, or just having a good time, Denver has something to offer everyone. So plan your trip today and come experience all that this exciting city has to offer!