20 Things To Do In Little Rock Arkansas
Little Rock, Arkansas is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you’re a nature lover, history buff, or a foodie, there are plenty of things to do in this charming city. Here are 20 things you should consider doing while in Little Rock:
- Visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
- Take a stroll through the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Walk across the Big Dam Bridge, the longest pedestrian and bicycle bridge in North America.
- Explore the Heifer Village and Urban Farm.
- Visit the MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History.
- Stroll through the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Take a scenic drive through Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
- Visit the Old State House Museum.
- Explore the Little Rock Zoo.
- Visit the Esse Purse Museum, the world’s only purse museum.
- Stroll through the River Market District.
- Take a scenic boat tour of the Arkansas River.
- Visit the Museum of Discovery, a hands-on science museum.
- Explore the Arkansas State Capitol building.
- Walk the Arkansas River Trail, a scenic walking and biking trail.
- Visit the Heifer International headquarters, dedicated to ending world hunger.
- Take a tour of the Little Rock Civil Rights Historic District.
- Explore the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, the state’s largest nonprofit theater.
- Visit the Little Rock National Cemetery, the final resting place for veterans and their families.
- Take a scenic drive through Petit Jean State Park, Arkansas’s first state park.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Little Rock, Arkansas. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, this city is sure to provide you with an exciting and unforgettable experience.